* Highly efficient air purifier: With a highly efficient H13 particle air filter and an activated carbon sponge that picks up> 99.97 particles with a diameter of at least 0.3 micrometers and provides clean and healthy air for you and your home or office.
* All-round refreshing air: efficiently adsorbs pollutants such as formaldehyde and effectively removes odors in the air such as pet, smoke and cooking odors in your living spaces. Ideal for people who suffer from allergies or nasal congestion.
* Space-saving and noiseless operation: Thanks to its elegant and compact design, the ROVACS air purifier is suitable for small or medium-sized rooms such as offices and bedrooms and serves you both as a practical air purifier and as a polished replica. Works on a whisper-quiet fan level to contribute to a peaceful work and sleep environment.
* EASY TO USE and Adjustable Fan Speed: One-button operation turns it on / off and controls the fan speed. High or low fan speed and a sleep fan speed that works with a whisper-quiet noise level. There are 3 fan speeds available to meet the needs of different environments.
* Reminder to change the filter: When the service life of the filter has expired, the operating indicator always lights up red. Remind you to replace the air filter. It is recommended to change the filter every 3-6 months depending on usage and air quality. A real replacement filter can be purchased
If you want a modern and compact air purifier, the ROVACS air purifier is your ideal option.
Enjoy fresh air with ease
- Adopts an improved 3 stage filter system that includes a pre-filter, a real HEPA filter and a high quality activated carbon filter.
- Captures up to 99.97% of the particles and eliminates odors. Refreshes the air all around.
Compact design to save space
- Designed for small spaces up to 250 square feet, it's ideal for studio apartments, baby rooms, and home offices. The stylish design matches your interior design style.
Replacing the filter is no longer difficult
- With a thoughtful reminder to change the filter, all you need to do is twist the bottom cover on the bottom of the air purifier clockwise to unlock and replace the filter.